Week of March 20-24
Focus Thursday is periods 5, 6, 7 this week.
The STAMP Test will be given on Tuesday, March 21 at HHS.
Friday, March 24 will be an 11:30 release for Conference Planning. Conferences are on Wednesday, March 29, and Thursday, March 30. Please make sure you sign up for a time you can be here.
Some of you were recently mailed forms from the school. We REALLY need those back. If you have any questions, please ask at the office.
The following scholarships have come in if you are interested in attending college:
- Nursing School Scholarship-$1000 for those interested in Nursing
- Pointe Pest Control Scholarship-$750 for students in need
- Cosmopolis Lions Club --These scholarships are tie sensitive, so please see Derek for more details.
Students: The front door will be locked during school hours. There is a buzzer for students and visitors to buzz in located to the right of the entrance doors. PLEASE do not let anyone in.
If you are interested in a hands on learning experience in the maritime industry, Sea Scouts is looking for able bodied people who want to try it out. It is based out of Hoquiam. Sea Scouts is an off shoot of Boy Scouts of America. For more information, see Derek.
Students; After School
Program schedule for this week.
- Monday-Computer Lab (7:30)
- Tuesday-AM Computer Lab (7:30)...Weight Room, Open Art Studio, Robotics (3:00)
- Wednesday-AM Computer Lab (7:30)...History Help (3:00)
- Thursday-AM Computer Lab (7:30)...Crafty Dragons (3:00), Weight Room (3:00)
- Friday-AM Computer Lab (7:30)...Early Release, No ASP
Students: Please make
sure to return your surveys for the Lunch Grant. We need that data to ensure
that meals remain free
Students: Reminder that
the pre-school end of the building is closed to HHS Students. Please use the
high school entrance to enter and exit school.
True North information
is available for assessment by calling their intake line at 360-464-6867 or
360-464-6874. If you have private insurance, please have this information available
at the time of your call. For additional information about their services or to
speak to a clinician, please call 360-533-9749. Information is posted on the
bulletin board outside Susan’s office.
Students, if you have a
change of address, phone number, or living situation, please let Susan or Gayle
know in the main office.
Point Goals for March: 152